C20 Working Groups
Following agreement of the C20's Priorities for 2015, the C20 set up four working groups corresponding to each priority issue:
- Governance Working Group, which focuses on anti-corruption and tax (see here for more details);
- Inclusive Growth Working Group, which focuses on access to basic social services and employment, including SMEs (see here for more details);
- Gender Equality Working Group, which focuses on women’s access to social protection and women’s employment, including SMEs (see here for more details);
- Sustainability Working Group, which focuses on renewable energy and access to energy (see here for more details).
The C20 Working Groups are responsible for consulting with national and international civil society to develop common policy positions and joint recommendations to the G20. The four C20 working groups have 65 member organisations from 11 countries, with outreach capacity to approximately 10,000 civil society networks worldwide. Each group is led by one national and one international co-chair. For the full list of members, see here.
Key Working Group Documents
- C20 Working Group Chairs and Members List;
- C20 Organogram;
- C20 Working Groups Terms of Reference;
- C20 Working Group Chairs Terms of Reference.
To get in touch with a C20 Working Group, either visit the relevant working group page by following the link above, or contact us directly here.